Downers Grove Car Accident Lawyer

Downers Grove Car Accident Lawyer

Downers Grove attorneys for victims of car accidents caused by uninsured or underinsured drivers

Paul FinaYou may be eligible for compensation if you are injured in an accident involving another driver. Paul J. Fina has decades of experience in representing clients in cases involving motorists from the Downers Groveland region who are uninsured or underinsured.

Special training is required for commercial truck drivers, and trucking and shipping companies must also take care not to place dangerous trucks on the road. Unfortunately, many Downers Groveland drivers are unaware of the laws and suffer life-altering injuries yearly in truck accidents. Despite laws protecting the public in recent years, the number of fatalities from truck accidents has been increasing.

Injury and Car Accident Attorneys Fighting to Victims in Auto Accidents Involving Underinsured Drivers in Downers Grove

Although an accident can cause serious injuries, it can become even more complicated if the other driver is not covered. Downers Grove law requires all drivers to have auto insurance; unfortunately, more than one in ten Downers Grove driversare not covered. What do you do if you are injured in an auto accident case?

Fortunately, even if you were not insured or underinsured by the other driver, compensation may still be available for your losses. Paul J. Fina has helped many clients to recover money for their losses in precisely this situation.

After an accident with an underinsured motorist or uninsured motorist, you can seek compensation.

Two primary ways injured drivers and passengers can seek compensation after an accident with an uninsured motorist. These include:

  • You can file a claim against your insurance company for an uninsured/underinsured motorist.
  • A personal injury lawsuit can be filed against the third-party responsible for the accident.

Insurance claims for uninsured or underinsured motorists

After an accident with an underinsured motorist or uninsured driver, victims can seek compensation by filing a claim under their insurance policy. Downers Grove law requires that all auto insurance policies include coverage for injuries caused by uninsured or underinsured motorists. This coverage is called "no-fault," and you can file a claim regardless of who caused the accident. Accident victims often file lawsuits against uninsured or underinsured motorists.

  • A hit-and-run driver caused injuries to them.
  • The accident was not a collision (e.g., another driver pulled in front of you, causing you to swerve off the road).
  • The other driver didn't have any insurance.
  • Although the other driver was insured, their policy limits were less than your uninsured motor vehicle coverage. This is what we call an "underinsured motorist."

Uninsured or underinsured motorist claims are possible, but they can be highly complex. These laws can be complicated, and you could lose a lot of money if you don't know all the restrictions and rules. Did you know you could "stack" coverage on all your household members' insurance policies? Paul J. Fina can help you get maximum compensation for your losses.

We are seeking compensation for your truck accident. A personal injury lawsuit against the third-party responsible for your injuries is another option to secure financial compensation after an accident with an underinsured or uninsured motorist. An injured passenger or driver may be eligible for a third-party claim in many cases.

Call Us Today For A Free Consultation. Our Lines Are Open 24/7 | Filling An Online Form Or Through Call (630)-960-4141.